The Library of the College was started in 1993, with a few books. In 2013, it was moved to a new building on the ground floor now the college has a well equipped and specious library having books related to Social work and supportive subjects. The College Library is spread over 125.38 square meter area, Library Resources Divided into Reference Section spread over 83.87 square meter area, having reference books (Such as Encyclopedia Dictionaries, Directories, Gazetteers, Reports, Manuals, Maps, and selected Text Books as a Library copies) Periodicals Back Volumes, News Paper Clipping Files, Group Research Projects, Posters CDs / DVDs with separate sitting arrangement of Reading tables for faculty & Students and 2nd one is Circulation Section spread over 41.51 square meter area, used for home lending of the Books. The College Library gave ‘open Access’ to all users for access library Resources in Reference as well as Circulation Section.
1. A member may enroll membership only under any one of the categories mentioned in the ‘category of membership’
2. The duration of membership shall be for one year and shall have to be renewed every year except for temporary membership where the duration shall be of six months.
3. Any change of address during the validity of the membership should be notified in writing by the member to the librarian.
Books and Periodicals purchase by the library through the recommendations from faculty and students also donation of the Books/ Periodicals/other reading Material either it is documentary or non documentary form accepted by the library from Society, Ex-Students and Faculty Members.
OPAC (In Process)
Dewey Decimal Classification System (in Process)
1. The period of loan of books and Maximum books will lent out to….
2. Following types of books shall not be lent out of the library.
3. In the case of emergency only, the Librarian at his discretion may allow loan of books mentioned above in section (ii) for a short term.
4. When there is any increase in demand of a particular book or books, the Librarian may regulate the use of such book in such a manner, as he considers proper.
Circulation/ Lending Service
Deposit Scheme (for Ex. Students & Researcher)
Reprographic Service (Photocopy, Xeroxing etc.)
Reading Room Facility
Current Contents Service (CCS)
News Paper Clipping Service
Current Awareness Service (CAS)
Information Display and Notification Service
Previous 6th Year Question Papers Bank
SMS Alert to Faculty
Open Access to Library Resources
|Library Collection||Total As on 31 March 2016|
Books Related to Subject
(Such As Encyclopedia, Year Books Biographies, Dictionaries, Directories Gazetteers, Reports, Manuals, Handbooks).
|Journals Back Volumes||38|
|News Paper Clipping Files
(Cover 75 Subjects)
(Educational Movies/ Documentaries)
|Group Research Projects||127|
|S.G.B. University Gazette
|S.G.B. University Report Posters||22|
This award given on the basis of frequent user of library resources, Quite often studies in reading room, overall discipline in the library.
Library provide extra BT to the student who achieve highest marks in their class room.
Library provide borrowing Facility of reading material to External membership / Temporary Membership.
Library Arrange 12 Hours Continues reading program for students & Faculty on Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Mahaparinirvan Din.